COOKING FOR YOUR KIDS
Regular price $40.00
- Let the pros help you plan and prep meals for your family – 100 home-cooking recipes used by chefs to feed those they love!
- Includes 200 illustrations.
- Looking for meals that will appeal to everyone around the table? This book – the first of its kind – is the perfect solution, with 100 recipes – breakfast, lunch, snacks, dinner, treats – from the repertoires of world-famous chefs who cook for their children at home.
- Charming first-person stories offer a glimpse into their private lives as they strive to raise adventurous (and healthy) eaters. With “real life” photography from the chefs’ own kitchens, much of which has been taken by the chefs themselves, and charming specially-commissioned illustrations from Stein, the chefs explain why each dish is much-loved, highlight how ingredients can expand palates, reveal insider tips, and share their work-life balance challenges.
- A peek behind the curtain at what the world’s most exciting chefs actually make at home – perfect for home cooks at all skill and experience levels.
- Hard cover, 240 pages.
- Size: 8.75" x 6.25"