LOUISE BOURGEOIS: MADED GIANT SPIDERS AND WASN'T SORRY
Regular price $20.00
- Louise Bourgeois was a world-famous artist who told stories of her life through her art until she was 98 years old
- She drew, wove, and sculpted pieces inspired by her experiences, often using everyday objects that reminded her of her family and her past
- Her famous giant spiders fascinate - and sometimes terrify - art-lovers to this day, but the truth behind the inspiration for these towering sculptors is not as scary as it may seem
- This is an inspiring story about a young girl who became the first female sculptor to have a solo exhibition at the Museum of Modern Art in New York - a unique picture-book celebration for children of one of the most important modern and contemporary woman artists of our time
- Hardback, 48 pages, 48 illustrations
- Dimensions: 8.5" x 8.5"