DIY DIM SUM DOUGH KIT
- Dim sum-body say dumplings!!!
- This activity kit will teach your little one all about dim sum, the classic Chinese brunch, traditionally served in small portions and shared amongst family and friends
- With this set, your child will exercise their fine motor skills as they shape an assortment of dumplings and baos to steam up and serve!
- Key Features
- Three 6oz DIY dough
- Two mini bamboo steamers
- Dumpling maker and spatula
- Dumpling soup spoon
- Bamboo tong
- Stamp and dim sum order card
- Infographic & instructional card
- Orange beads - Warning: choking hazard – small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs
- DIY Dough: This do-it-yourself kit provides a fun and easy cooking experience for little chefs. Have fresh dough when you’re ready to play. It's also perfect for gifting! Just mix water and oil into our dough mix, stir and cook away!
Why We LOVE Commis Kids!!!
Playdough kits inspired by food and culture! Kid-friendly tools and tasks for them to do in the kitchen with you for play and real cooking!
The name Commiskids was inspired by the role of the junior chef in a professional kitchen, better known as the commis (koh-mee) chef. Commiskids, we believe creating food is an enriching experience for kids, teaching practical life and sensory skills, and building self-confidence. It also provides the opportunity to start new conversations with your child and broadens their perspective and ability to relate to different foods, people, and cultures.