ENCYCLOPEDIA PREHISTORICA: SHARKS & OTHER SEA MONSTERS POP-UP BOOK
- New York Times best-selling 3-D look at prehistoric creatures of the deep
- While dinosaurs patrolled the lands, massive prehistoric sharks, giant scorpions, and colossal squid cruised the ancient oceans — most with just one thing in mind: eat or be eaten
- Pop-up masters Robert Sabuda and Matthew Reinhart explore the prehistoric underwater world where monsters like megalodon ruled the waves
- Full of captivating facts and more than thirty-five breathtaking pop-ups, this incredible volume is sure to astonish and amaze everyone from budding marine biologists to confirmed landlubbers
In this companion to the best-selling ENCYCLOPEDIA PREHISTORICA: DINOSAURS, pop-up masters Robert Sabuda and Matthew Reinhart explore the prehistoric underwater world, where monsters like megalodon ruled the waves.
* Full of captivating facts!
* More than 35 breathtaking pop-ups!
* Discover the monstrous creatures that prowled (and still may!) beneath the surface
- Ages 4-7