LITTLE BLUE & LITTLE YELLOW BOARD BOOK
Regular price $8.00
- Beloved picture book creator and four-time Caldecott Honor-winner Leo Lionni’s very first story for children, and a New York Times Best Illustrated Book of the Year.
- Little Blue and Little Yellow are best friends, but one day they can’t find each other. When they finally do, they give each other such a big hug that they turn green!
- How they find their true colors again concludes a wonderfully satisfying story told with colorful pieces of torn paper and very few words.
- Leo Lionni launched his children’s book career in 1959 with Little Blue and Little Yellow, and this 50th-anniversary edition, complete with Lionni’s own explanation of how the book came to be, is sure to resonate with children today.
- LEO LIONNI wrote and illustrated more than 40 picture books, including four Caldecott Honor Books—Inch by Inch, Swimmy, Frederick, and Alexander the Wind-Up Mouse. He died in 1999 at the age of 89.
- Board book
- Ages 3-7