SOAP MAKER KIT
- With this Bath Bomb Maker, you can create 4 bath bombs for kids.
- They bring colors to their daily routine but also: - hydration thanks to vitamin E and sweet almond oil - relaxation thanks to chamomile flowers extracts * coloring the water only, no traces on skin or tub.
- Vegan, preservative-free, cruelty free. Dermatologically tested. Lightly scented.
- Inside the box: Bath Bomb Maker Beyond easy to use, this super kit contains: - 4 round moulds - 1 pipette - 4 coloured bags of sodium bicarbonate - 4 citric acid bags Sodium bicarbonate and citric acid are biodegradable and non toxic. Sodium bicarbonate has been in the cosmetic spotlight for a while now (because it’s worth it) and its natural fellow citric acid can be found in many veggies such as lemon.
- All in all a pleasant company for kids’s sensitive skin. Vegan, preservative-free and incredibly funny.
- Age: 7+
NAILMATIC KIDS PROMISE
Our nail polishes and their ingredients are not tested on animals (vegan and cruelty-free). But we’re not boasting—it’s the law in France, plain and simple!
We’re not interested in getting into a marketing frenzy based on empty promises—we’re too busy developing new ideas for that. The ANSM (French Agency for the Safety of Health Products) ensures that no product sold on the French market poses a health risk.
So we prefer to talk about Social Responsibility—a global approach close to our heart. For example, we collaborate with a center that is part of the ADEP (the French association for the mutual aid of disabled persons) for the packing of our products. We have no legal obligation to do this—it’s a purely ethical choice and we’re proud of it.
With a strong commitment to creativity, nailmatic brings together talents that make our project even greater. Among them are our colorist Isabelle, our art director Olivia and our designer/visual artist Camille.
Isabelle directs our work on color because nail polish is a complex product. As an experienced creative makeup director, she has worked with the biggest names in beauty (such as Clarins, Chanel, Lancôme and Dior).
Olivia brings a unique approach to the brand’s visual identity. A graduate of the Paris school of decorative arts, she brings photos to life with playfully chic compositions.
Camille puts the finishing touches on our displays by creating fixtures and decors.