STACKING MONTESSORI WODD TOWER
- Handmade wooden building blocks
- Build a tower with as many “windows” or “holes” as possible - whatever fits your imagination
- Build two openwork towers close to one another - make them close enough so that you can connect them with a stick you found in the park, for example
- You could also take a colorful thread and string it through the openings in your structure
- Build the tallest towers you can imagine
- Experiment with whatever comes to your mind
- Will each one of the different structures stand strong on the ground?
- Build a tower from all your blocks
- Do you have any more ideas? These blocks can’t wait to help you make them reality…
- Made of eco-friendly FSC certified wood
- Made in Poland
- Dimensions: 12.9″ x 3.3″ x 7.7″ (32.8 x 8.3 x 19.5 cm)
Why we love Wooden Story...
Our Grandfather, Grandfather Borowy, already knew that the forest gives joy. Our company has existed for three generations and no one really remembers when we carefully planed the first logs of wood. Everyone remembers the year 1969, when the first wooden toys were released from our hands ... Grandpa Borowy loved to create new things that gave him joy. Wood has always been with us. We have created Wooden Story - the land of toys. We say that the toys came to us from the forest, that they still smell like trees and that we can hear the sound of the wind blowing through the leaves or needles. Grandpa Borowy told the truth: "creating for children gives joy also to adults". We know it very well. We created Wooden Story out of love for nature and for the joy of children.