FJALLRAVEN ART KANKAN BACKPACK
Regular price $100.00
- Kånken Art is what you get when you invite artists to express their relationship with nature using the classic Kånken backpack as their canvas.
- This special edition is made from G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco S with a unique design by Swedish colourist, designer and photographer Tekla Severin.
- Her combination of colours gives Kånken a sense of free air and vast landscapes, be it sea or land.
- Just like all Kånken backpacks, it has a removable seat pad, front pocket, pliant shoulder straps and handles at the top.
- Part of Fjällräven’s Arctic Fox initiative, where part of sales go to environment and climate projects.
- Length: 10.63"
- Width: 5.12"
- Height: 14.96"
- Handle drop: 4"
- Care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
Personalize it with striking embroidery patches from our collection.