FJALLRAVEN RE-KANKAN CLASSIC BACKPACK
Regular price $90.00
- A special edition of Kånken, made entirely from polyester recycled from eleven plastic bottles.
- Dyed with SpinDye technology that radically reduces the amount of water, energy and chemicals used. An everyday companion with the same genius design as the original, but now reinvented from a recycling/recyclable perspective that saves natural resources.
- Timeless Swedish design and sustainable materials
- Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant
- This classic Fjällräven backpack is designed to relieve your back from weight, made of hard-wearing, lightweight Vinylon F fabric that is able to withstand dirt and wetness.
- The spacious main compartment has a large zip opening with two flat side pockets and a zipped pocket on the front.
- Included PE foam seat cushion stored in the interior back pocket, always within reach for when you need to take a break and sit down.
- Handles at the top and slender, adjustable shoulder straps.
- The logo on the front is reflective.
- It also has an address label inside the main compartment.
- Through their Arctic Fox Initiative, Fjallraven supports projects that help conserve nature including the threatened Arctic fox.
- Material: Vinylon F: 100% vinyl, Webbing: 100% polypropylene
- Length: 10.63"
- Width: 5.12"
- Height: 14.96"
- Handle drop: 4"
- Care instructions: soft brush and lukewarm water
Personalize it with striking embroidery patches from our collection.