KITPAS RICE WAX BATH CRAYONS WITH SPONGE - SET OF 10
Regular price $26.00
- Draw on any wet surfaces without smudging.
- Bright, bold drawings unfold with ease on almost any surface including paper, glass, and mirrors.
- 10 Colors: White, Pink, Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Violet, Brown, Gray with a sponge
- Crayons are water-soluble, and with just a few strokes of a wet brush, your drawing will become a gorgeous watercolor painting! You can draw vividly, even on a wet surface.
- The crayon colors float in water and do not sink
- The paper handle is made out of waterproof paper. Easy-to-hold, but hard-to-drop, hexagon shape.
- Kitpas products are made with pure Japanese rice bran wax, which is now even more thoughtful and considerate of our customers, and the planet, and the makers who manufacture our products.
- Crayons are petroleum-free and guarantee peace of mind for elders, and children of all ages.
- Recycling rice bran wax as our material helps eliminate food waste as rice bran is typically discarded after milling the rice.
- Melting rice wax generates less heat than paraffin wax during production, allowing for a more comfortable environment for the factory workers.
- The rice we eat as part of our meal is derived by milling the brown rice and scraping the bran layer on the rice surface. The thin surface layer that’s peeled off while milling is called the bran layer.
- This bran layer is further separated into rice bran oil and rice bran wax that will be used as the wax used to manufacture Kitpas. Rice bran layer is typically discarded after the milling process, so we decided to give it a second life while eliminating food waste!
- Meets Safety Standard ASTM D-4236
- Made in Japan