MAILEG BABY MICE TWINS IN MATCHBOX
- Double trouble with newborn twins.
- They cozy up together in their box to go to sleep and keep their mum on her toes during the day.
- One of the twins has a polka dot onesie with a lace collar while the other has a striped onesie with a lace collar.
- Bedding is made of cotton, mice are made of cotton with polyester filling
- Box is 4.5" x 3.2" x 2, mice are just over 3" tall
- Tested according to EN-71 (Europe) and ASTM 963 (USA)
- Ages 3+
Why we Love Maileg (My-Lye - to rhyme with sky or pie)...
In a busy world of bright lights, bells and whistles, where new stories are continually impressed upon us… Maileg is a world in which matchboxes can be beds for mice; princesses make perfect tea time companions; and adventures can be found on a friendly forest walk. It is a world where cats and mice are friends. Theirs is a world of childhood imagination - and this is a world we value.
Established in 1999 by Danish designer Dorthe Mailil, Maileg has an authentic style that is based on modern contemporary concepts with a unique touch and expression. Hand stitched eyes and hand knit clothing bring these toys to life for your little one.