OUR WORLD: A FIRST BOOK OF GEOGRAPHY
Regular price $20.00
- A read-aloud introduction to geography for young children that, when opened and folded back, creates a freestanding globe
- Children are invited to identify and experience the Earth's amazing geography through rhyming verse and lush illustrations: from rivers, lakes, and oceans deep, to valleys, hills, and mountains steep.
- Secondary text offers more detailed, curriculum-focused facts and encourages readers to consider their own living environments, making the reading experience personal yet set within a global backdrop.
- This informative homage to Earth is sure to inspire readers to learn more about their planet – and to engage with the world around them.
- Age: 2–5
- Board Book, 26 pages, 26 illustrations.
- Dimensions: 12.6" x 5.25"